• MAD


  • $0.000000 (+0.00%)

    0.000000000 BNB

  • 13 (+0.00%)


  • 100,000,000,000

    Total Supply






We are MAD Token, the most transparent charity token focused on charity and giving back to the community. A charity token can only keep generating revenue for charity if it remains relevant and has a use case. We want to do this by giving back to the MAD Token community with planned giveaways, contests, and events. Our team members are fully doxxed, and our team wallets and organization wallets are on our website for you to audit.


With the team's personal tokens locked, you can be sure that we're committed to the long-term success of MAD Token. 10% of the team's tokens are available at launch. The remaining 90% is vested over one year until June 2022 through DxLock.


We have awesome things coming up in the next couple of weeks:

May 2021:

πŸ’°Presale πŸ’°

πŸš€ Launch on Pancake Swap πŸš€

πŸ’« Whitepaper release πŸ’«

✏️ Audit of token contract ✏️

πŸŽ— First donations from charity wallet πŸŽ—

🎁 Community giveaways and contests 🎁

❓ AMAs ❓

πŸ“’ Advertising campaign πŸ“’

🀩 Influencer marketing: donation streams 🀩


Quick Important Points:


- Transparent wallet addresses with link βœ…

- Multi sig charity wallet and expense wallet βœ…

- Donation before getting on pancake swap to help f- ight Covid in india. Also from personal finances. βœ…

- Harvard and Cambridge Team βœ…

- Anti whale contract (We changed the MaxTx % to 1% to protect against whales and snipe bots βœ…

- Locked liquidity βœ…

- Renouncing contract after presale βœ…

- Every transaction from Dev/ charity/ expense wallet will be shown with proof. βœ…


⭐⭐ Presale! ⭐⭐

β€’ Begins Friday, May 7th at 8:00 PM EST

o 100 BNB softcap

o 200 BNB hardcap



Total Supply: 100 Billion Tokens

  • Charity - 25 Billion Tokens

Reserved tokens to be distributed to charities based on community interest and roadmap.

  • Burn - 15 Billion Tokens

To make the token deflationary by distributing 15% of tokens to the dead wallet, which will receive a portion of the 2% redistribution.

  • Liquidity Pool - 20 Billion Tokens

To be allocated to the pancakeswap liquidity pool so it is accessible to trading on secondary market

  • Presale - 25 Billion Tokens

Direct offering of tokens sold at a fixed price.

100 BNB soft cap 200 BNB hard cap

  • Operations - 8 Billion Tokens

Allocated for promotional expenses such as marketing, giveaways. and ads. Also legal and infrastructure costs.

  • Founding Team - 7 Billion Tokens

1% allocated to each of the 7 team members